Marketing & Business Development Manager
We are currently looking to recruit a Marketing & Business Development Manager to join our friendly Marketing team in either our Birmingham or London office. This is an exciting and varied role where you will support our partners in developing their national and international client base.
The Marketing & Business Development Manager will aim to ensure the strategic and operational objectives of the Business Development team are executed effectively within this leading intellectual property firm.
To be effective in the role you will also be required to attend some ‘out of hours’ events and travel as necessary, to our regional offices and occasionally overseas, including to our Munich office.
Some duties will consist of:
- To work closely and support fee earners and partners in order to develop appropriate strategic business development and marketing plans; provide support to facilitate the delivery and support of this essential activity.
- Create and execute targeted marketing campaigns and events designed to raise our profile and win new business in our key focus areas.
- Manage, develop and coach your team; conduct appraisals and reviews in order to manage their performance effectively
- Develop, build and maintain excellent working relationships with all third party suppliers: branding/PR/events etc.
- Responsible for the effective delivery of any events within the UK and overseas and also for internal/external clients e.g drinks receptions/seminars/company away days etc.
- Support the organisation of promotional travel activity (UK and Overseas); budget management and reporting.
For further information about the role, and what Forresters have to offer, please click here.
To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com by 9th November 2021. Please state in the cover letter your salary expectation, and if you have the right to work in the UK.
Please strictly no agencies.